Would you like to import and migrate all of your data from your Magento online shop to Shopware?
Many questions arise with this online shop system change:
- Can I switch from Magento to Shopware?
- Which Magento data can be moved to Shopware?
- Which data cannot be imported from Magento to Shopware?
- How quickly can a change from Magento to Shopware be implemented?
- How much does it cost to switch from Magento to Shopware?
- What advantages does Shopware offer compared to Magento?
Can I switch from Magento to Shopware?
Yes, the change is possible. You can migrate a lot of your existing data to Shopware.
Requirement: Magento version 1.4.2 to 1.9.1
Shopware is already ideally prepared for the switch from Magento.
Magento’s import to Shopware which Magento data can be imported & migrated to Shopware?
|Article master data||Yes|
|Customer group prices||Yes|
*** = Item images: After the migration, thumbnails will be regenerated in the media manager in the backend of Shopware
Which data cannot be imported from Magento to Shopware?
Some data cannot be mapped automatically:
- Delivery times: Delivery times cannot be adopted – it is mapped to the fallback delivery time of SW4 (basic settings> shopping cart / article details).
- Configurators: For technical reasons, the articles are transferred directly to configurators.
- Configurators: As there is no weight-addition configurator in SW, this information is lost
- Configurators: There are no discount configurators in SW. Magento Price surcharges <0 are therefore ignored
- Delivery addresses: Different delivery addresses will not be imported. The following applies hereafter the migration: Billing address = delivery address
How quickly can a change from Magento to Shopware be implemented?
As soon as all data has been checked and prepared for the migration, we can be finished with the migration and final function test within a few weeks. Your Magento installation can currently be imported into a Shopware 5.0.4 version. After a successful import, we will update your Shopware installation to the latest Shopware version.
How much does it cost to switch from Magento to Shopware?
First, you need a functioning Shopware 5 online shop. How much does a Shopware online shop cost?
The overall effort cannot be predicted across the board. It also depends on how complex your Magento shop is programmed. Are there any special functions? Has the database structure been changed? Are there special item, category, price, or delivery cost functions?
What advantages does Shopware offer compared to Magento?
You can benefit from a modern online shop system that is optimized for shop operators. The work in the backend is intuitive and clear. This saves you valuable time in the administration of your shop.
With Shopware’s unique shopping worlds, you can design individual landing pages quickly, easily, and without hiring an agency. Special functions are often possible without individual programming thanks to a large pool of plugins. Interfaces of your products to many other marketplaces such as Google Shopping, Ebay, Amazon, price search engines and many more